Natalie Montgomery wants a new life. While she may be rich, her life is empty. Her parents were never around, too rich and important to be bothered with a child. And when they present her with a emotionless fiancé, she's done. As a volunteer for the Interstellar Bride Program, she is thrilled to arrive on the hot, desert planet of Trion, and in the arms of a seductive warrior who makes her body burn.
Roark of Trion is not eager for a mate. Danger and the constant threat of war dog his steps. But one look at his new bride, and his mind is changed. Natalie is everything he ever wanted in a woman...so soft, so passionate, so submissive to his every need. An attack on their outpost leaves Roark fighting for his life. For her protection, Natalie is transported back to Earth. Roark thinks she's dead. But she's very much alive and so is his newborn son. Natalie's anger and regret grows with each passing day her mate does not keep his promise to come for her. By the time he discovers his mistake, it may be too late to win back her heart.
Get Your Copy Today!
Buy on Amazon Buy on iBooks Buy on Nook Buy on Kobo Buy on Google
Her Mate's Secret Baby by Grace Goodwin
- Author & Reader Registration Information
- RomCon 2018 - Save the Date
- 50 Instant Winners - Hero Undercover
- Win an iPad Mini!!
- His Virgin Mate by Grace Goodwin
- Her Mate's Secret Baby by Grace Goodwin
- A Wild Woman: Mail Order Bride of Slate Springs
- Kiss the Prince: A Cinderella Story by Amanda Adams
- Announcing - Starry Nights Book Club!
- Announcing - Steamy Calendar Girls Book Club!