Just 99 cents
Janys has been sent to research the archaic customs on Demeter. Slipping out after curfew, she was attempting to spy on a men's gathering when she was caught and, fearful of causing interplanetary problems, the Ambassador refuses to intervene.
Janys is charged with a serious crime, one that could lead to exile on the prison planet of Kollent. Worse, she has no defense – she is a trained sociologist, well familiar with the laws. But she does have some friends on Demeter, and one of them proposes a solution that's likely to save her life: marriage. Once married to a Demetrian man, Janys will be under his control – and correction. Seeing this as her only hope, she agrees.
But what has she agreed to? The Demetrian society believes in strict, severe corporal punishment. She quickly finds herself subject not only to her husband, but to her mother-in-law, for that is the custom of the land. Then an opportunity to escape presents itself. Dare she take it?
Publisher's Note: This full-length science-fiction romance is intended for adults only. It contains explicit themes and power exchange.
Available on Amazon
Captive Discipline by Taryn Williams
Just 99 cents
- Captive Discipline by Taryn Williams
- Duets and Dominance by Anya Summers
- Taken by the Enemy by Jennifer Bene
- Her Rockstar Dom by Anya Summers
- Dangerous Addiction by Desiree Holt
- Thrill Seeker by Taryn Quinn
- Stolen: Alpha's Control Book 1 by Addison Cain
- Seeing Ronnie by Libby Campbell
- Claiming Cinderella by Amy Brent
- Major O: A Bad Boy Military Romance