Available August 1st
Beth is an absolute wreck. She is certain that she has some kind of disease — a fatal one, most likely. She is also very single and quite keen on her (boss) colleague, Dr Brendan Roberts. He seems to fancy her, too — well, until The Morning After. Beth knows it’s time to sort out her messy life, but she has no idea where to start.
Enter Shane — a slightly disheveled forklift driver. He may not be suave or wealthy, but he does laugh at Beth’s jokes and remember how she likes her coffee. Plus, the more they hang out, the healthier she feels.
But when Shane suddenly cuts off all communication, Beth starts to think there’s no such thing as The One, and she decides to stop being slapdash and move on. Only life is never that simple, and Beth must take a chance if she hopes to find the cure to her ills.
Lovesick is a big-hearted romance about getting sick, getting better and taking risks.
Love Sick by Jean Flynn
Monday, July 31, 2017
- A Wintry Affair by Jamie Phillips
- Cuffed by K. Bromberg
- Maverick by Karina Halle
- Changing Her Mind by Stevie MacFarlane
- Crazy Little Thing by Tracy Brogan
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss
- Show Me the Way by A.L. Jackson
- Cover Reveal: Three Rivers Run Deep by Piper Stone
- Dear Bridget I Want You by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
- When Cougar Dates Manwhore by Jewel Quinlan